About Canovas Photography
Outside of being a family & pet photographer Sharon is a dog mom of two gorgeous boys, Cisco and Tito, who she is absolutely crazy about. She totally understand when you say that your pet is your baby.
Since starting her business, she is most proud of having been voted Giggster Top 5 Best Pet Photographer from Hamilton, Ontario and has Won Platinum Award by Hamilton Spectator, Reader's Choice.
She's dedicated to enhancing her skills to her clients by undergoing ongoing education with the most elite pet photographers in the world at Unleashed Education and Hair Of The Dog Academy. Additionally, she's a certified pet grief specialist through One Last Network, equipped to better serve her clients in challenging times with End Of Life Pet Photography.
Her three favourite parts about her photography work are:
- Getting to know you and your beloved pet, the beautiful relationship you have with them.
- The photo-shoot session, where you and your pet are the star of the show and you are about to have lots of laughs and fun.
- Creating tangible memories for you of the bond you share with your pet.
It's her honour to help you preserve beautiful memories of your family and pets.
Meet Her Little Helpers
Known as Boss Dog, King, Heartbreaker
Such A Smart Boy!
He loves agility, obedience training and cheese. Cisco helped her tremendously when her dad died.
Unfortunately she went into depression and Cisco was there for her, and wouldn’t leave her side. Sharon found the strength to keep going, through Cisco's obedience training.
He has such a kind soul!
Known as Cutie Pie, The Little Hunter, Spelling Bee Boy
Full Of Energy!
From the moment he wakes up he doesn’t stop. Tito is full of energy and grateful for everything.
He knows how to spell quite a few words, such as "cookies", "treats", "hike", and many others, so we definitely talk in code near him.
Tito was named after a dear friend and stuntman's dog. Clay loved his dog Tito so much. The day my Tito was born, Clay unfortunately passed away. Tito is truly fearless like Clay.
A little bit more about this crazy dog mom...
- She loves listening to Elvis Presley or Eminem while editing work.
- Her favourite show is Shark Tank.
- Reading is one of her favourite things to do. There's nothing like a good dog story book or a Tony Robbins read.
- She's committed to helping dogs in need.
- She loves to exercise.
- She enjoys baking treats for Cisco & Tito.
- She loves a good cup of coffee in the morning and sparkling water in the afternoon.
- She's been a professional stunt woman for over 17 years. You might have seen her on shows such as Arrow, Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark, Chucky and Pet Sematary to name a few.
On set of the tv show Shadowhunters
On set of the film Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark by Guillermo Del Toro
On set of the feature film Pet Sematary
“Words cannot describe just how talented, kind, and authentic Sharon is in what she does. She is patient and loves and the work that she does. The hardest part will be picking which shot is your favourite because you’ll love them all.
I can’t wait to work with her again. And have not stopped recommending her to everyone I know. Capture those memories - you won’t regret it!"
Ready To Create Memories?
Book your complimentary consultation to design your fun filled photoshoot.